Monday, November 21, 2011

Pattern Play & a Pop

I have been dying to try wearing different patterns.  And this outfit sort of fell together.  It all started with me trying to find something not so neutral to wear with these Loft striped trousers.  I was determined not to wear the usual black or pink top.  But nothing looked right.  That is, until I spotted my silky polka-dot blouse that technically should have been all wrong.  But I went with it, wore it to work today, and loved it! 
Jacket:  Copper Key (Dillards Spring 2010), Blouse:  Marshalls (2006?), Trousers:  Loft (Summer 2011), Patent pumps:  Bandolino (Summer 2010)
  I thought the red moto-style jacket for an added pop of color was a nice touch.



SN:  I apologize for these pics.  JD and I didn't get around to our usual photo shoot @ work.  My Mother took these this evening for me.  In her defense, the lighting was pretty poor, but I'm still planning to get her photography lessons for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...