Monday, November 7, 2011

A Classic

Lately, all the blogs & style mags are featuring the classic trench coat as a wardrobe staple.  Luckily, I stumbled upon this trench skirt online at Ann Taylor (now $79.99 + 25% off) a month or so ago.  Now that I have my own classic trench, maybe I can live out my dreams of being a flasher Private Investigator.

Top: Loft (Fall 2010), Skirt:  AnnTaylor (Fall 2011), Tights: Hue (ancient), Shoes:  Nine West (Summer 2011),  Necklace & Earrings:  Loft (Summer 2011), Cuff:  Mom (old)




A big thanks to my new followers, and words of encouragement from fellow bloggers!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okkkkkk....not letting me post! Anywho...looking good chica! I'm loving the skirt & tights!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me...