Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Long & Short of It


There is something about Fall that makes me want to wear tights with everything.  Given that I am 5’10 and my legs are literally 3ft long – it was a no brainer to pair funky tights with my fav sparkly shorts.  
Cardi:  Loft (Spring 2011), Pokey-dotty shell:  Ann Taylor (Fall 2011), Glittery shorts:  Loft (Fall 2010), Tights:  Hue (Kayser-Roth sample sale), Shoes:  Nine West (2009?), Tote:  Ann Taylor (early Spring 2011)

  Can we talk about how fabulous this piece of luggage bag is??  My friend JD "made" me buy it earlier this year. I've only carried it twice - but I love it!  It's HUGE and 100% leather!  Inside I have my iPad, yarn & crochet hooks, and Muffin's dance leotard, ballet, tap AND jazz shoes - not to mention my other "purse-y" stuff.  Winning!



I am digging this profusion of polka dots!



 What I’m learning about Fashion 101 through blogs:  when in doubt - either belt it, throw on a cardi or call attention to those gams with outrageous tights.  I mean, that’s the long and short(s) of it.  Case Closed.


Happy Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I think the whole patterned/textured/color tights is my favorite trend that never seems to go out of style.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me...