Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nightmare on Elm St

You may have noticed that my blog has been a little quiet this week.  After a week of travel, meetings and more meetings, I pre-programmed my mind to be really low-key today.  So I took the easy way out - I went all matchy-matchy with the red in the sweater and my tee and threw on a fav pair of Wranglers.  
Cardi: Loft (Summer 2011), L/S Tee: Gap (ancient), Jeans: Wrangler (2010), Belt:  F21 (Fall 2011), Boots: Bronx So today (2009)

I actually thought of this post title on Sunday when I picked out this outfit.  My office is located on Elm St, and this cardi is definitely Kruger-esque - so voila, the ensemble labeled itself.  Besides the irony of my clothes, this whole get-up is rather uninspired - and sadly I planned it that way.


But the boots, ohhh these boots.  I love them so much I should name them.  They are not at all comfy, but they're so funky I suck up the pain and strut anyway (then when no one is looking, I limp like a wounded puppy). 




After this stressful week, it's a lucky thing I didn't have a leather glove w/knives laying around...


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks helpy-helperton! They're killing my feet too, but I'll suffer for fashion!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me...