Monday, November 28, 2011

Dots, Stripes & Turkeys Oh My!

Hello Blogger buddies!  I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving and did some super Black Friday shopping!  I spent most of my Turkey day with my family and the bf.  And just because I'm corny cool like that, I dressed Muffin and myself alike.  Obviously, I can only do this while she's still little -- cause pretty soon she's going to discover that Mommy is not nearly as cool as she thinks I am right now!


Since she is a junior fashionista, and her wardrobe rivals most adults, I had a few options to choose.  We did a little pattern mixing with nearly identical striped cardis and polka-dotted tanks.   I initially planned for her to wear skinny jeans too, but I try to pick my battles and her whining for "soft pants" won.

Me:  Cardi:  Loft, Tank:  Ann Taylor, Skinnies:  TJ Maxx, Flats:  Nine West
Muffin:  Cardi:  GapKids, Tank:  Old Navy, Leggings:  Target, Shoes:  Satin Chuck Taylors









What do you think of Mothers and daughters who dress alike or in the same "theme"?  Corny or cute?  

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...