Friday, November 25, 2011

GIVING THANKS

I apologize for not posting pics over the last couple of days, but the Holiday prep had me pretty busy.  Today, instead of the usual post, I want to list the things/people for which I am thankful.  I know most bloggers do this, but I think it is important to take time out from focusing on ourselves and express gratitude for other things.

Soooo, without further adieu, my List of Thanks:
  1. My Lord & Savior who continues to bless me everyday in spite of myself
  2. My lil Muffin - who I call my "battery" because she keeps me going
  3. My family - for their unconditional love and honesty even when I don't want to hear it
  4. The Bf - Mr. D - who is quite possibly one of the best people I know
  5. My friends - esp KM & JD - even if they don't know it, they are two of the most inspiring women I know
  6. This wonderful blogging community which I am so excited to become a part of - I look forward to growing and getting to know more of you
This is a really abbreviated list - but I am so blessed and thankful for everything in my life, that I just can't list it all!  

O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good, for his mercy endureth forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I about shed a tear! You are one fabulous girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Julie said! Love ya chica!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me...