Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lost in Translation

Every once in a while you plan out an outfit that is uber cu-yute in your head...  then you put it on, and that image does NOT translate into reality.  Well, ladies & gents, today I bring you such an ensemble:   


Cardigan:  J Crew Outlet (Spring 2011), Tank:  Gap Outlet (Summer 2011), Skinnies:  Loft (Fall 2010), Boots:  Anne Klein (Shoewoo.com Fall 2010), Wrap Bracelets:  The Limited (Summer 2011), Watch:  Timex (Target), Neon Watchstrap:  J Crew (Summer 2011)



Separately, I love each of these pieces, but somehow I don’t think they’re working together.  Is it the boots?  Am I under accessorized?  To be honest, accessories is an area that I struggle with – sometimes I just don’t feel like putting a bunch of crap on! LOL


Anyhoo, if any of my 7 followers feel like leaving a comment, please tell me how you would have styled this differently.

Hey Mr. Preying Mantis - get ur own photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...