Friday, November 11, 2011

Color Me Chilly


Today is the first super chilly day we’ve had this week with a High of about 50.  Nothing like a chunky sweater layered over a silky tank to keep you cozy.  Plus, there is something about pairing Spring colors with Wintry fabrics….it’s kinda like a clothing contradiction.  Now, I’m about to tear into a pack of Skittles…maybe I should spare the green ones in honor of my britches.  Nah, I want to taste the rainbow! 

Cardi – HM (Winter 2010), Paisley tank: Talbots outlet (Summer 2011), Cords:  Loft.com (Fall 2011), Suede booties: Enzo Angiolini from Shoewoo.com (Fall 2010)



I recently bought these Modern Slim Straight Cords from Loft, in a red shade and this Skittle green and I love them!


Happy Friday – have a fan-tabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. great use of color in this outfit! one of my fave combos! you look just lovely. <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I think this is one of my favorite color combos too!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me...