Wednesday, February 1, 2012

City Mouse, Country Mouse

I have a confession, I am addicted to the "Perfect Shirt" from J Crew.  I know that a few of my fellow bloggers have different colors/patterns from this line, and they are crushing on them big time, too.  So far, I have about 4 or 5 of them, and I'm tempted to buy one in every color!  I picked this one up at a J Crew Factory store at the beach during the Holidays.  At that time, I had no idea how I would wear it, but it was on sale for a ridiculous price and I knew I had to have it.  I didn't want to pair it with the usual cardigan, then I remembered this jacket I bought at Boscovs about 4 years ago.  Bingo!  The jacket is cotton, but I feel like this look is a little bit country, a little bit rock 'n roll.  And did I mention, that I seriously heart this shirt??
Jacket:  Boscovs, Shirt:  J Crew Factory, Skinnies:  Sample sale, Boots:  Dillards



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...