Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Split Personality

Greetings!  Today I bring you an outfit that I wore to work last Monday.  I bought this skirt on super clearance at Banana Republic last year and had totally forgotten about it.  Apparently, when I bought it, I failed to try it on.  While it fit great, the length was, um, not quite what I needed it to be.  At least not for work - unless my job started after hours.  The top half of me was office appropriate - classic button down and a cardigan.  But the bottom half was doing it's own thang.  I thought I was making up for the skirt with dark tights, but I misjudged the sheerness of them.  I think the outfit turned out well, and I was overjoyed that my purse matched so well, but there have been quite a few times, like this one, that I underestimated just how long my legs really are.  Needless to say, I tried to stay seated at my desk as much as possible.  
Cardi:  Loft, Shirt:  J Crew, Skirt:  Banana Republic, Tights:  Hue, Shoes:  Nine West, Purse:  Coach



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...