Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mistress of Minimalism

I wore this outfit last Friday.  It was one of those days where the only effort I felt like putting in was tying my shoes.  Which, by the way, are the MOST comfy sneaks ever made.  If I could, I would wear these bad boys everyday.  I am also especially proud that my laces match my sweater.  This was not intentional when I bought either item, but still a nice surprise.  Other than the stellar matching, everything else is pretty minimalistic.  Mission accomplished.

Sweater:  Loft, Jeans:  Wrangler, Shoes:  Saucony, Necklace & Earrings:  JC Penney



2 comments:

  1. That middle pic is hilarious! And I kind of love those sneaks - I always complain about only having white ones because I obviously look like a geek in them, I need some street wearable ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I used to be on "Team All White Sneaks" but now my favs are the colorful funky ones. The best part is that those are usually on sale!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me...