Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's Up With You and Orange?

Those were almost the exact words a co-worker spoke to me when I walked into the office.  Until that point, I never realized that I have/wear a lot of orange things.  But as soon as he said it, my mind flashed back to at least 4 or 5 orange creations I had worn in the past 2 weeks.  Now after looking through my closet, I realize I may have an orange obsession.  Add stripes into that equation, too.  Normally, I would try to come up with something witty to type, but I'm guilty as charged.  So, I'll just resign myself to dressing like a dreamsicle.  Mmm, dreamsicle... (said like Homer Simpson).


Sweater:  J Crew, Skinnies:  Loft, Boots:  Nine West, Necklace:  TJ Maxx,  Earrings:  Limited





No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...