Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Let's Get It Poppin'

I admit it…I spend almost as much time trying to come up with witty post titles and commentary, as I do picking outfits.  See, the way I figure it is that the intriguing title will draw you in, and then my wonderful wardrobe choices will hook you.  Is it working? Huh? Huh? :)

I have this moto-style jacket in 4 different colors (they were like $7 on clearance @ Dillard's), and I always struggle with how to wear them.  I couldn't resist pairing this bright red one with a more subdued plaid top.  Then I added another pop with these ancient kitten heel pumps.  It was actually a pretty comfy outfit and it came out just the way I had hoped.   Doesn't get much better than that.

P.S. I have to give a special shout-out to the BF for taking these pics when he stopped by my office for a quick visit.  Thanks Sweetie!

Moto:  Dillard's, Shirt:  H&M, Jeans:  Gap, Shoes:  Enzo Angiolini




*Why are my hands hooked in my pockets in every. single. picture??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...