Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weekend Casual

I have a problem…. I try pretty hard to put together unusual interesting outfits to wear to work, but I struggle with what to wear on the weekends.  I don't know if it's the effort, the ironing or the casual dress code at work, but I draw an absolute blank when it comes to what to wear on a Saturday especially.  On this particular weekend, the BF and I were hanging out and running around.  I wanted to be comfy yet still presentable, and it took for-evah to come up with this simple look.  But the shame of it is, I wore this to work back in December!  And I do believe I posted those pics.  So yeah, this is a repeat and many other Saturdays that didn't make the cut have been repeats too.  Does anyone else have this problem?
Sweater:  Loft, Skinnies:  Ann Taylor, Boots:  Nine West, Car:  Lexus - sadly not mine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...