Friday, February 24, 2012

Cool It Now

I actually wore this denim jumpsuit last Friday, to the New Edition concert.  I went through several outfits that were vetoed by the BF before we landed on this one.   It was given to me by a friend who said it was too long for her.  We all know I don't have that problem!  At first, I was worried that I looked like a mechanic, but I think the necklace and cocktail ring amp it up a bit.

On another note, the concert was AWESOME!  I am a huge NE fan, and this was only my second "real" concert.  The first being New Edition back when I was like 8 yrs old!  So now, 20-something years later, they sounded as good if not better than back in the day.  And I have to say, with all the news surrounding Whitney *moment of silence*, Bobby did his thing and sounded great.  So if New Edition has concert dates in your area, I HIGHLY recommend that you get tickets.  You won't be disappointed.
Jumpsuit:  Metrostyle (gifted), Boots:  Bandolino, Necklace:  WalMart, Ring: JCP (gift) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...