Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mod Squad

I think I've said before that I like to experiment with patterns and color.  I've also mentioned my apparent addiction to orange.  Well, here we have hard core evidence of both.  In the winter, I feel a little limited, so funky tights are one of my favorite ways to make a dress or skirt pop. And these puppies did exactly that.  At work, I have scheduled monthly meetings that basically account for 80% of my job.  So on those days, I usually try to wear something a little dressy or a little shocking to give myself a confidence boost.  So enter the pattern-palooza below.  And even though the sweater and tights are a little busy - I loved this outfit!  

Cardi, Dress& Necklace:  Loft, Tights:  Hue, Boots:  Belk (ancient)






SN:  My bestie, Kara, took these pics in the parking lot of the YMCA before we worked out.  Please ignore the random cars in the background.  We couldn't find a really nice one to make the poses better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...