Thursday, February 16, 2012

Prep Work

Today was decidedly a preppy day.  Even though the temps were in the low 50s, I was dying to wear these red crops.  I think being tall made my short britches even more obvious.  I went out to lunch with a co-worker and her first comment was, "Why do you have on those capris?" Followed by, "But I really admire how you're not afraid to wear some things."  I can't figure out if that was a compliment or her questioning my sanity.  Either way, I said "Thanks," and kept it moving.  I felt good in my preppy get-up, and the fact that I got to wear red pants that are cropped in the Winter made the crazy interesting looks worthwhile.
Coat:  American Eagle, Sweater:  Nautica, Pants:  Limited, Flats:  Me Too (DSW),  Purse:  Thrifted




2 comments:

  1. You've got a classically chic color combo going on here - and I love the red pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the predictably preppy look of this outfit. I am a huge fan/follower of your blog. And I love how you put such classic looks together! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Talk to Me...