Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tarheel Born, Tarheel Bred




I'm a Tar Heel born 
I'm a Tar Heel bred 
And when I die 
I'm a Tar Heel dead. 
So it's Rah, Rah, Car'lina-lina 
Rah, Rah, Car'lina-lina 
Rah, Rah, Car'lina-lina 
Rah! Rah! Rah! 

There's really nothing more that needs to be said.  I am a VERY proud UNC graduate, and today we just so happen to play our biggest rival, Duke.  I originally had a different outfit planned, but given the importance of today I had to change it up.  So JD and I rushed to the stairwell at work and shot these pics in about 2 minutes.  Maybe not the best posing or lighting, but c'mon the Carolina shirt more than makes up for all that.  Go Heels!

L/S Tee:  UNC Student Stores, Cami & Jeans:  Gap, Shoes:  Nike








No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...