Monday, February 6, 2012

Committed

Everyday when I walk into the office, my manager looks at my outfit and makes some kind of comment.  It's usually along the lines of, "What the H--- are you wearing today???"  I admit, since starting this blog, I've put more of an effort into making combinations that I wouldn't normally put together.  I'm trying to mix fabrics and patterns and generally step outside my comfort zone.  As we all know, it doesn't always work out, but I like the effort and challenge it brings.  On the day that I wore this, I was determined to do something different.  I think the result might be a tad bit busy - ruffle accent cardigan, gingham shirt, corduroy skirt and mesh tights.  Um yeah, maybe more than a tad.  But I'm proud of myself for the effort and for committing to this busy outfit.
Cardi:  Marshalls, Shirt:  J Crew, Skirt:  Gap, Tights: Hue, Shoes:  Bandolino, Purse:  Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...