Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Individual Pieces

Do you ever have days when you just feel like you got it right?  This outfit represents one of those days for me.  Individually, these pieces are a little unremarkable, but I love how it all came together. I've had the turtleneck for-ever, and the jacket, jeans & boots are at least a year old.  But for some reason I really like them together.  I think I've worn cardigans so much lately that I've forgotten how much a blazer can put the finishing touches on an outfit.  I've really got to visit the jacket section of my closet more often.  (Insert New Year's Resolution here.)  Being tall and having long legs can be a blessing and a curse, so on days when my pants are the perfect length for ankle boots I'm a happy girl.  Now I can't say this is the best outfit I've assembled, but it made me feel totally put together - and that's what it's all about right?  As I've said before, this is my  personal fashion journey, so I'll take any and all mini-victories along the way.


Jacket & Necklace:  Loft, Turtleneck:  Random?, Jeans:  Victoria Secret, Boots:  Bandolino
JD, my work "photographer" and I are experimenting with different picture locations and couldn't resist busting up the mannequin party at one of our product displays!                                                     



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...