Friday, December 9, 2011

Reindeer Runway

In lieu of an outfit post, I thought I would share a few pics of my outdoor Christmas decorations.  Now, it's not a Griswold production by any means, but I'm kinda proud of my handiwork.  In this post, I mentioned my reindeer landing strip - which my lil Muffin "helped" me create.  


This year I decided to leave my talents on the ground, rather than hanging lights or other garland from the gutters.  Whenever I think about busting out my ladder, I remember the first Christmas in my first house.  I went up on the roof  to hang the lights, but when I finished I was too scared to back onto the ladder and come down.  So I sat up there crying for like an hour trying to play it off whenever my neighbors came outside.  Luckily my father came over and helped me down.  Sad, huh?


Those are actually red & clear lights running together, not flames.  But I took these pics in the dark, so it looks like the great drive o' fire.


And since I love Snoopy like another member of the family, my decorations wouldn't be complete without at least one inflatable.



Do you think Santa and his crew will notice my crib?  Now if I can just get off the naughty list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...