Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Season of Confusion

The last time I checked the calendar it was early December, but the last time I checked the weather it seemed like early October at best.  I'm so confused!  My heart wants to prepare for Christmas and put on hats and scarves and sniffle.  But the temps won't let me.  

Over the weekend I put up my decorations outside (I made the coolest reindeer landing strip around my driveway - no way Santa will miss this joint!).  I started out wearing a coat and ended up with just a long sleeve tee.  What tha what?!  Oh well, I better enjoy it now 'cause in January I'm sure I'll be whining about the cold.  

Cardi:  Loft (Spring 2011), Blouse:  F21 (Summer 2011), Skinnies:  ?? (Sample sale @ work 2010), Boots:  Jessica Simpson (Dillards 2009)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...