Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Secret secret

Can I tell you a secret?  Shhh, don't tell anyone but that's not really a smile in the pictures below.  It's actually a grimace.  The shoes I was wearing were hurting my feet soooo bad!  It felt like at least four toes had fallen off and were rolling around in there!  But the bad part is - I have 2 pair of these suckas - brown & black!  I absolutely love the styling of a high heeled lace up oxford, but I have never been able to find a comfortable pair.  I found these on sale at Nine West this summer for $14.99 and they were running a BOGO 50%, so of course I had to offer them a home.  But if I knew then what I know now, I would not have added them to my shoe foster family.  And the really sad part is that I put shoe stretchers in them several days before I wore them and they STILL hurt!  What's even sadder is that I'm sure I'll wear them again.  If I manage to get pictures next time, maybe I can pass off the crying as tears of joy.   
Sweater, Necklace & Bracelet:  random from TJ Maxx, Cords:  J Crew, Instruments of torture Shoes:  9 West, Earrings:  The Limited




Can you tell I got a new hairdo?  It wasn't a drastic change, but I did get a lil bit cut off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...