Friday, December 16, 2011

Dress Under Pressure

I think I've mentioned before that I choose and iron my starting 5 line-up on Saturday or Sunday, right?  Well, this past weekend I didn't get a chance to do my usual routine.  In fact, I spent all of Sunday working and had to go into the office at 11pm to print reports and packets for a big meeting Monday morning.  I left the office at 2am, and after getting about 3 hours of sleep I realized that I had nothing picked out to wear!  I usually try to dress up for this particular meeting each month, so the pressure was on to find something suitable, funky and most importantly wrinkle-free.

I remembered this tweed dress I picked up at Loft Outlet earlier this year and struggled to find something wrinkle-free warm to wear with it.  I didn't want to do the obvious and wear a cardi so I opted to layer under the dress.  The leather boots and sox to match my shirt added that pop of funkiness I needed.  
Jacket: Northface Aconcagua, Dress & Turtleneck: Loft Outlet, Boots: Nine West, Boot sox: Hue




Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...