Thursday, December 8, 2011

That Color Looks Good on You

I have a bad habit of forgetting what I already have in my closet when I go shopping.  Especially, when Loft or Ann Taylor has a big sale.  Enter this sweater...I have this little gem in not 1, not 2 but 3 colors!  And for some reason, I haven't touched the other two, but I've worn this weird color a few times.  


I feel like I'm coming down with a cold, so I wanted to wear something warm and comfy to work.  And wouldn't you know it, I reached for this one again!  Sorry colors 1&2 - I promise your turns are coming.


Sweater & Jeans: Loft, Boots:  Nine West, Necklace & Earrings: Charming Charlie





As I passed one of my peeps at work, and she said, "That color looks good on you.  I don't know why, because not many people can pull that off..."  I said, "What, pull off baby-poop-yellow?". She laughed and said, "Yeah."  Hmm, was that really a compliment or should I be offended that at least one person thinks baby poop complements my complexion?  

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...