Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Comedy of Errors

Hiya Blogger buddies!  I'm baaaaack!  I apologize for my unexcused absence, but the Holidays and vacation got the best of me.  I had high hopes of blogging about Holiday traditions and inspirations, but time was not on my side.  Right after Christmas, the BF and I took the kids to the beach for a lil Holiday retreat.  I planned to take my camera and laptop to capture some vacation and Holiday photos, but as luck would have it I left my camera at home.  Theeeeennnn, I planned to upload pics today at work (my first day back since the 21st), but I temporarily lost the USB cord for the camera!  I tell ya - it has been a comedy of errors getting back into the bloggin' swing of things!  But, dearies, I'm back, committed and fresh off a mini-shopping spree at the the Outlets.  Whoo-hoo!  Stay tuned for an outfit post tomorrow.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...