Monday, December 5, 2011

Cotton Candy

Lately, I've had to travel on business and attend a ton of meetings in the office.  I have a lot of Fall/Winter dresses and skirts in my closet, besides a plethora of jeans, but I find myself wanting to dress more for comfort than fashion.  Case in point, I picked up this sweater dress from H&M in San Francisco last week and couldn't wait to wear it.  It's the sweater-dressy version of pajamas!  It's perrr-fect for sitting in meetings or being holed up at my desk.  
Sweater dress:  HM (last week), Tights:  Hue (ancient), Ankle boots:  Enzo Angiolini (2010)






After looking at these pics, I'm not so sure that it is figure-flattering.  I look like a big puff of pink cotton candy - complete with the white stick on the bottom!  Lordy!  Why didn't someone tell me that today, while I was bopping around thinking I was cute?!  Oh well, it's done now - next time, and this sweater is comfy there WILL be a next time, I'll be sure to belt it or throw on a jacket.


Any suggestions on how I can make this look less like a carnival treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...