Friday, March 30, 2012

Sporty McSportson

Every once in a while I say to heck with "real clothes" and dress the way I really want to.  Obviously, this OOTD post represents one of those moods.  The cool part is that this is totally acceptable in my office!  To jazz things up a little, I added my yellow-laced Pumas.  I don't get to wear these very often so whenever I can tie in that bright yellow color, I go for it.

I wish I had some fantastic story about playing a sport or doing something cool to injure my wrist.  But sadly I don't.  I did a rather poorly executed cartwheel about 2 years ago and strained some tendons in my wrist, so from time-to-time the tendonitis flares up and I have to wear this lovely brace.  But if anyone asks, I was playing field hockey and nearly broke my wrist on some chick's face!
Tee:  F21, Jeans:  Wrangler, Kicks:  Puma via DSW, Wrist Brace: Orthopedic Office


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...