Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's a Wrap

This is one of those outfits that I was so excited to wear, but was so disappointed once I had it on.  Last year I wanted one of these Victoria Secret's Wrap sweaters, but I didn't want to pay full price for it.  So late in the year, I found this one on clearance on their website.  Even though this thing comes with directions on how to wear it, I CANNOT get it right!  No matter how I wear it, I feel goofy.  If I wear it  loose, I feel like a superhero; if I wear it wrapped over one shoulder I feel like a show-off, and I can't for the life of me master tying this sucka!  I don't know if I'll wear it again, at least not for a while.  So yes, it's a wrap cardigan, but it's also a wrap for this cardigan.  (I'm so clever.)
Sweater:  Victoria Secret, Shirt & Necklace:  Loft, Jeans:  Wrangler, Boots:  Enzo Angiolini





No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...