Wednesday, March 21, 2012

He Put a Ring On It!

Instead of an OOTD post, I have to share something with you all...  Lately, the BF and I have been talking about the M-word.  Remember this hint post? So last night, we attended a local Bridal Show. You know, just to get business cards from vendors and get some ideas.  Not to mention a free meal! (Yes, we're those people who go to Sam's Club & BJs on the weekends to eat the free samples.)  Anyhoo, after walking around for a while, he pulled me into a photo booth and we took a few goofy pics - which I will not post because we got caught in the rain and my hair was jacked!  Then he asked if I would marry him...I was like, uh yeah - that's why we're here.  But then he got all serious and got down on one knee in the booth and asked again!  (insert Awwws here).  So dumb me, says "Yes baby, but where's my ring?"  And he pulled the box out of his pocket and said, "It's right here baby." (insert more Awwws & a few tears here)  So throughout all this, the camera in the booth is taking pics and we actually got the best parts of the proposal captured.  How cool is that?!  Anyway, below are a couple pics of my ring, Isabella (yes I named her).  




And the sweetest part of all...yesterday was National Proposal Day (which I casually mentioned to him), but he already knew it and had planned the proposal all along.  He is the sweetest guy ever.  I love you Mr. D!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a surprise! HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! I can't wait to start planning for my big day!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me...