Monday, March 12, 2012

Put a Ring on It


Hi BBBs (best Blogger Buddies)!  I'm baaaack!  I had to take a sanity week off from posting, to rest my mind.  I've been working on a little project and between that, working, mommy-dom, etc - I needed a mental health break!But now I'm back, semi-refreshed and ready to go.  Even though I didn't post anything last week, I still managed to get pictures taken everyday.  Score!  

This little get-up is one that I've worn once before, in the pre-blog days.  I wore it last week to drop some hints to the BF.  Luckily he stopped by my job and took these pics!  So, I made certain he saw the shirt and got the hint.  LOL  I found this tee at a Gap Outlet last summer and fell in love.  Paired with my favorite grey skinnies and sheer black top - I felt so chic!
Black blouse & Necklace:  TJ Maxx, Grey Tee:  Gap Outlet, Skinnies:  Loft, Booties:  Bandolino 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...