Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hot Date Pt 2

"What does one wear on a date with their 5 y/o daughter?"

That was the question I asked myself for several days leading up to our girls' night out.  I finally decided to go with something that I could get away with at work, while still looking kinda cool.  This is actually a replica of an outfit that I wore to a birthday party for one of my friend's mother.  I love the look of the leggings inside my high-heeled leather boots.  I'm pretty sure this bubble tunic is supposed to be a dress since I bought it from the Juniors' dept., but I'm way too tall and old mature to wear a dress that short.  The grey blazer is also a Jr dept. find.  So what have we learned?  That you can do Mommy duty and still look chic?  Nope.  We've learned that I unashamedly shop alongside pre-teens and will soon probably wear my daughter's clothes.  That's all….class dismissed.

Blazer:  Dillards (Jr Dept), Tunic & Leggings:  TJ Maxx (Jr Dept), Boots:  Nine West via TJ Maxx, Necklace:  NY&Co



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...