Friday, March 16, 2012

Lucky Charms

I actually wore this outfit last week, but I'm posting it today in honor of St. Paddy's Day.  First, I have to say that I am not a fan of St. Patrick's Day.  I've never tried to understand it, and I threaten to sock anyone who dares to pinch me.  In fact, every year on that day I make sure I don't wear green!  I'm not much of a drinker, so I can't even use it as an excuse to get "to' up".  :)  But, even though it's not really my kind of Holiday, I decided to play nice and act like I get it.  So, to all my St. P loving friends, this one's for you.  My ode to Leprechauns, shamrocks, green jello shots and Lucky Charms cereal.
Sweater: Gift from Mom, Shirt:  J Crew (thrifted), Jeans: Wrangler, Boots:  Bandolino
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...