Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quick Like a Cat

"Can we take pics quick like a cat?"….those were the exact words I said to JD when we took these pics.  I think I was starting to get a little burnt out on taking pictures - so we took these shots in less than a minute.  I mentioned yesterday that I mentally committed myself to wearing mostly skirts last week.  I think this was the last one in the rotation.  It's hard to tell in the pics, but the skirt is actually a shimmery tone-on-tone navy and the top is a navy and white stripe.  I stayed in the blue family with windowpane tights and suede pumps.  I'm kind of proud of myself for "dressing up" for work, even though I kept getting asked if I was going to an interview or a funeral.

Shirt & Skirt:  Loft, Tights:  Hue, Pumps: Nine West




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...