Monday, April 2, 2012

Sunny Side Up

After complaining about the lack of Winter, I have given in to the warm weather and am embracing Spring.  What better way to celebrate the start of my fav season than wearing my sunny cardi and equally canary shoes!  And can I just gush about this shirt?!  I was a little hesitant to jump on the ikat bandwagon, but this halter makes me so glad I did.  I found it online at Ann Taylor at the end of last summer, for a super great price.  Tara of Mix and Match fashion wore this version of an Ann Taylor ikat blouse in a February post, and I'm really digging the purple tone.  I think this was the perfect way to say "Hola Beautiful Spring & Adios Boring Winter!"
Cardi & Crops:  Loft, Halter:  Ann Taylor, Shoes:  Nine West




Bonus:  this is what I wore on the day Mr. D proposed. Awww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...