Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Comfy Casual

I don't think I've posted any pictures of me wearing sneakers.  I actually have A LOT - in every color.  As I get older mature, I find myself not wearing sneaks quite as much, though.  I remember thinking (when I was in my early 20s) that I would always rock my Nikes or Adidas, no matter what.  But it seems my definition of casual has changed.  Now, my favorite outfit is a pair of skinnies, riding boots and a tunic.  But sometimes, like on this day, when my feet hurt from wearing heels and I'm just not feeling like putting in much effort, my kicks come in handy.  So without further ado, I bring you my, "I don't even care today, you're lucky I got dressed at all" look.


Shirt & Vest:  Nautica, Jeans:  Wrangler, Sneaks:  Reebok



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...