Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Checkmate!

Have you ever accidentally on purpose put an outfit together?  This one came together in stages.  Initially, I picked out the sweater dress thingy (thrifted for a mere $6), but I couldn't decide on whether to wear leggings or tights.  Theeennn, I couldn't decide on brown or black boots.  But given that I am always running late in the morning, I had to bust a move and make some quick decisions.  So I grabbed the first pair of leggings I touched, remembered these Hue Boot sox (that just happen to perfectly match the sweater), and put on the first pair of boots I came across.  Voila - my OOTD was born.  Take that Snooze button - you may make me late everyday, but my random clothing picks have your King cornered.  Check & mate!


Dress:  Thrifted, Leggings:  TJ Maxx, Boot Sox:  Hue, Boots:  Jessica Simpson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...