Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rainy Days & Mondays

That old song is really true.  Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.  And this outfit really reflects that.  I wore this just before Christmas, on a rainy day.  I've mentioned before that I choose my outfits for work on the weekends and watch the weather about a million times during that process.  And this is a perfect example of what happens when I do that.  I pre-program my mood to match my clothes and the weather.  So, on a cold, wet uninspiring day I wore a warm, comfy uninspiring outfit.  And you know what?  I'm Ok with that.  I know it wasn't my finest hour, and yes, my hair was still jacked up, but the combination of some of my favorite pieces felt like a nice hug.  And c'mon, who doesn't like hugs?
Sweater:  Loft, Pants:  AnnTaylor, Shoes:  Thrifted






And the icing on the cake?  These shoes were thrifted - brand new for $5!  Take that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...