Friday, January 13, 2012

Leopard Love

This weather continues to freak me out.  I mean, Old Man Winter where are you?  One day is mildly chilly and I'm like, "Yeah, coat day!" Then the next day it's all sunny and warm and I'm like, "Yay, only need a sweater day!"  What is up?  Ok, enuf of my ranting…  

On yet another balmy 60 degree day, I pulled this little get up together.  I have a serious love affair going on with the Perfect Shirts from J Crew, so when I saw this one on super sale at the Factory store, I had to jump on it.  I built the outfit around the necklace that was a gift to me from me (I'm so generous) - and this shirt happened to match pretty well.  Couple those with my leopard flats and voila, an outfit was born.


                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...