Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Got tha Blues...

I finally got my ish stuff together, and am posting an outfit!  Yay!  This is what I wore to work yesterday, which was my first day back after vacation.  The head to toe blue tones really fell into place.  Plus, I definitely had the blues after being on vacation for nearly two weeks!  I have to admit, I totally stole this outfit idea from a mannequin at Loft.  Tuesday, the BF and I were hanging out for our last day of freedom and we wandered into a local Loft store.  He saw the mannequin and was sooo excited (cute right?).  He wanted me to have the exact outfit, but the only problem was neither of us was pulling out our wallet.  At that point, I decided to do my own take on the outfit with a new blazer I purchased at the Nautica outlet on vaca, a tank I scooped up at NY&Co that same day, my wide leg trouser jeans and my blue suede pumps.  


These are the individual items that Miss Mannequin was rocking….


apiVisitRetailer.jpgapiVisitRetailer.jpgapiVisitRetailer.jpg






















And this was my take on it….



Trench & Blazer:  Nautica (last week), Blue layered tank:  NY&Co (Tues, 1/3), Jeans:  Gap (Fall 2011), Pumps:  Nine West (Summer 2011)
 
  
So how'd I do?  (And isn't my work badge a lovely accessory? lol)
For some reason, the pictures won't stay aligned….must be user-error.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...