Tuesday, April 17, 2012

In the Heat of the Night

This is how you know you're desperate for pics.  The fiance, the kid and I had just finished eating dinner  when I remembered that I needed my picture taken.  So just before jumping in the car,  I begged he politely offered to snap a few pics.  Mind you, we were in middle of the parking at a local restaurant with people watching.  This is the best we could do - between the laughter, shaky hands (see last picture), and my daughter begging me to turn on the car so she could watch The Princess and the Frog! I stuck to my favorite uniform - tunic and leggings.  I knew I was going to have a long day (work then taking my girl to her 2 hr dance class, so comfort was my top priority.  I jazzed it up a little with the leopard  egg necklace & flats.  
Tunic:  H&M, Leggings:  Loft, Flats:  Nine West, Necklace:  TJ Maxx






I was going to discard this picture along with the other duds, but I'm digging the Ghostbuster-esque feel of this pic!  This wonderful effect is what happens when you laugh and try to take a pic @ the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me...